Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Thank You Very Much!

Just wanting to say thanks to everyone who is reading, enjoying, and subscribing to my blog. I have been overwhelmed with positive feedback and encouragement. Keep it coming.
The song isn't precisely what I am trying to say to you due to the context, but it is my absolute favorite from Scrooge. Therefore, I shamelessly take this fabulously morbid song out of context and transform it into an offering of gratitude.


This second part from the ending is less funny (well not funny at all), but I love to see how even the hardest of hearts can change and how it transforms everyone around them.
Gotta love repentance!



{edited and reposted. original from 4/2011}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...