Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Expose Me, Please!

It takes me a couple years (or longer sometimes) to discover truly great music from when it first comes out. If I actually KNOW the name of a brand new singer/group, it is because my niece or my girls from Spanish class have hooked me up. There are new artists all the time and with kids, school, and just plain life happening I really just can't keep up even though I love finding new, good music from almost any genre.

So, if you please, post your favorite song/artist and a link for playlist or youtube or mtv or whatever would be absolutely FABULOUS!

OR GO TO PLAYLIST.COM and add songs to this playlist:
All Things Purple's Community Playlist

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOG I ALSO HAVE A BLOG CALLED BEING REAL IN A PLASTIC WORLD ID LOVE FOR YOU TO CHECK IT OUT I NEED A PROFESIONALS OPINION.I REALY ADMIOR YOUR GOOD WORK

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite band is one called Sons of Korah, they sing Psalms and are absolutely fabulous!

    http://www.sonsofkorah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selah is amazing. Just good music that makes me happy. (Christian)Fernando Ortega is also one of favorites. (Christian)

    You also might enjoy Michael Buble, Cold Play, Reliant K, or Plain White T's.

    Kind of a random sampling of things I've enjoyed, both Christian and secular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel hooked up! and only two people have commented so far!!!

    Nebuchudnessar and Donna: I adore the music you pointed me to. All of it.

    Donna: I have loved the Plain White T's for a long time and never knew their name! That totally rocks. Now I can actually not just wish for their music to come on the radio :)

    And as for everyone else--keep the music streaming in...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added a link to a community playlist, so join in by adding your favorite songs and post here which one(s) you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...