Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

The Happy Song

 In my search for happy things, I discovered this video and believe it has a deep message hidden within it's gorgeous layers of pretty people and nice rhythm/sound. Listen to the words and take a minute to think about them. It is called Happy, but Leona Lewis sings about the realistic happy, maybe even just the hope of being happy again. In my mind's eye, she really captures how elusive this feeling can be much of the time and how much the pursuit of it can cost when looking in the wrong places. Happiness is usually peppered with some sadness, making many events in life bittersweet. I am glad for the moments in my life that have been truly happy as well as the hard times. This balance makes it possible for me to appreciate it when things are pure bliss!
I hope you enjoy the song and have a happy day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...