Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Button, Button I {finally} Grabbed The Button

Not to sound ridiculous, but the truth is the truth.

I have seen several blogs with that little red Pinterest follow button and could not--for the life of me--figure out how to grab one to go on my little, purple niche. Well, until now... :)

In all my research into blog development, I have developed quite the vocabulary for fun, cute stuff that only looks like gibberish if you don't paste it into an html friendly zone (said from GREAT amounts of experience). Widgets, buttons, etc. have been part of this high adventure--as you can very well see if you go exploring the page.


Except, in all of my searching for the bless-ed Pinterest button, I NEVER thought to look for a button in the category in which I discovered the button code: Goodies.

GOODIES?! Are you kidding me? I think it is a cute category name, but how do they expect goofballs like me to use their stuff if they get all tricky on us?

So anyways, peeps, we now have a fabulously red button adorning this fabulously purple blog.  Hope you might consider joining me on Pinterest for even more purplicious fun!

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is a funny place to put the button, but at least you have it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted this! I have been looking for it too!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...