Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

The Importance of Examples






Oftimes I wonder about what sort of example I am setting for my children. I wonder about what example I show my friends and colleagues. I wonder what example I displayed as a youth in junior high and high school for my siblings and friends to behold.


I believe it is important to evaluate personal choices from time to time in order to realize what example you are setting because your example touches and teaches those whom you have influence over. Whether it be friends, siblings, co-workers, your children or even nieces, nephews, and grandchildren, you are teaching by example.

If we want good things for the children around us, we should learn how to practice those things in our own lives.

We can not teach what we do not already know how to do ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...