Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

I Could Go On and On and On

The beginning of winter days have been running into each other and I can hardly keep any one of them straight. Straight out of my nice warm bed, racing to get everyone out of the house--on time--to school. School is nearing semester's end and I do not know if I have learned enough of what I should. Should I be worried? Worried and tired, I want more than anything to sleep after the long, tiresome, tiring, full of learning day. Day arrives again with the rising of the sun and I have been helping with a sick relative, while keeping up with all the demands of a growing, changing family. Family is the reason I keep on going. Going and going and going...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...