Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

All Things Tiny

Every so often, my children come up with ideas for All Things Purple and I just have to accommodate them. It is great fun having little assistants helping me with content. 

This tiny thing happens to be a purple octopus(just in case you couldn't tell). {D} got a mound of these itty bitty toys for Christmas and has been having the time of her life imagining, trading, and just sitting there looking at them!  In the midst of her adoration of All Things Tiny, she saw a photo opportunity, told me her idea, and we seized the day. I hope this most whimsical creature brings you a smile on this lovely Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it brought a smile! It's nice you have great helpers!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...