Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

life is everything



Life is exquisitely

painful.

poignant.

joyful.

buoyant.

unpredictable.

grandiose.

horrible.

morose.

laughable.

infuriating.

adorable.

irritating.

captivating in good and bad ways.

suffocating in bad and good ways.


Life is everything we make of it.

Let us make it worth living.









2 comments:

  1. That is a great picture. I like how your poem offers up adjectives to describe life but leaves me to fill in the specific details on my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, what we make of it. You have described life well. I'm glad you put spaces between your words. It gave me time to think about all those times a little bit.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...