Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

More Thoughts On Cookies


I think it is Cookie Monster's fault. Seriously. Munching through  an entire plate full of cookies within seconds would never have been thought possible if I hadn't seen it happen--on numerous occasions--with my very own eyes. Mind you, it was on Sesame Street, but I was still an eye witness to cookie gobbling.

Cookies are the perfect treat. Plain and simple. They usually taste good; you can take them along with you on outings as easily as a sandwich. And when smooshed around ice cream, there never was a better version of a sandwich I have ever eaten. 

related link:

Ode to a Cookie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...