Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

PTGS - Goodbye School, Hello Summer

With school over for the summer, I wanted to post one more of Crush at BYU. This one is in front of the Joseph F. Smith Building (JFSB) at dusk right before heading over to the International Cinema on a very lonely evening in late winter...

I invite anyone, truly anyone, to participate in the Personhood of the Traveling Grape Soda. It would be a pleasure to see where Crush might go. Leave a comment if you would like more information. And check out the other PTGS posts. It's fun stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I think that when you are in town next month, we ought to track down another bottle of Crush Grape Soda so that I can participate in this madness. ;) Every time I am out somewhere, I find myself thinking, "Aww man...wish I could take a picture here for PTGS!" hehe. I would definitely have to start with taking one by my mom's street sign. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...