Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

a purple musing late at night

I don't really know what it is about purple, but I know that my kids know me. My sweet guy firstie made this for me as a Christmas gift. While it's not elaborate or ornate, it is quite the treasure.

Thoughtfulness and care from someone so young gives me hope that I can have a happy, peaceful life. It gives me confidence in myself as a mother. Maybe all that I'm trying to teach my children is actually sinking in! This small offering provided much more than just another fun purplicious thing, but the purple part sure sweetens the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...