Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Venting

I'm feeling really mixed up, distracted, and wishing I could run away on a trip for a month. I'd take my kids with me, so I don't feel guilty at all. I just want to go somewhere with maid service, free breakfast, and a pool. That is not too much to ask, is it?

And in further news, my e-book manuscript is nearly ready to submit. I question how much I actually have to offer the world, now that I am going to put my stuff out there to be read on Kindles, iPads, and other e-reader devices. Even writing this right now makes me question whether or not I'm kidding myself into thinking anyone gives a crap about what I have to say.

There is so much going on right now, both blessings and cursings. I hope I haven't ruined your mood with my negativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...