Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

sunshine in winter

If only I could have bottled up the sunshine
You gave me so long ago now that the faintness
Of the memory is but a whisper
In the darkness which now crowds in
Joining with the worry
Sick companions in a tangled tango
I will never make a permanent connection
There will be no abiding love for me
The bonds are never strong enough
For anyone to see through
To the heart of me
And recognize the treasure
Which lies within
Always skimming the surface
Unwilling to embrace my effervescence
Looking back on the sunshine
Only for warmth against the cold winter days


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...