Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

take time to grow



Taking it slow is what you do.
Slow like a country road.
It's how you slid into my life barely noticed.
I couldn't mark the day but the season.
And time is flying past, taking you with it.

Don't forget me, darling.
My cherished friend.
I shall not beg.
Yet my heart entreats your heart.
Please look through the cracks.

Light is waiting for you there.
Clean and bright, magnificent.
Use that light to open up.
Open up to possibility.
Open up to a fresh reality.

Take it slow but always grow
Purposefully in my direction
Along the sunny road
Where our seeds of friendship
Flourish best with unabashed affection.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...