Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

never the same



I did this funny thing
Called making a wish.
I wished so very hard
Nothing was the same again.

I didn't quite realize
How making certain wishes
Changes the very air you breathe,
And nothing can be the same again.

I said aloud what my heart already knew,
I'm tired of kissing people I don't love.
And in the very next moment,
Life would never be the same again.

I remember where I stood.
I remember how it felt
To say those words aloud to you
To let myself be myself and share.

I'll never forget how it changed me
Inside my head and heart,
To give voice to truth.
And I'm glad things aren't the same.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...