Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Poetry Top Ten 2016


Another year, another set of your favorite poems. It's a pleasure to keep writing for you and to see what everyone enjoys the most.

Over this past year, more of you have been reaching out to express your appreciation and thoughts about my poetry and writing in general, so I'd like to thank you for that. Your encouragement makes such a difference!

All my gratitude goes out to each person reading this…

The 2016 Poetry Top Ten:

1. More Than a Story

2. What I Need Today

3. Come

4. Inside

5. Always Golden

6. Knots

7. Pain

8. Without a Doubt

9. No Angel

10. Essential


Honorable Mention: Just Barely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...