Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

people who don't get bored reading about gratitude


I was just thinking about how awesome it is to have people who read my writing. From when I started this thing almost seven years ago, there are significantly more readers. I don't even know half of you personally, but I do feel like I've gotten to know the people who reach out on social media to discuss things or write a comment here and there. I do wish for people to be more brave and interact here. I try to bring up talking points that warrant further discussion, so hopefully, we can get more of that going. But as I said, I am most appreciative for having people who stop by for a read. 

Furthermore, my gratitude is full for how my audience keeps growing along with me. I do the same thing over and over for years (like writing about gratitude in November), and people keep reading. I try new things, and people keep reading. I embrace the grief in my life and write poems for people, and people keep reading and even seem to flock to me. 

Gratitude and grief seem to be part of what speaks to all of you. You like and share and keep coming back when I share these things with you. I hope it's because it resonates with your heart. I hope it's because you're understanding my meaning and feel uplifted. 

I can't help but think I am boring at times. My life is so repetitively sad and difficult. Like, why would anyone want to read what I have to say? And then, you keep on reading my words. And I cannot say thank you enough. My joy is full in this regard. My gratitude knows no bounds. 








3 comments:

  1. You do have a buttload of readers. I checked your blog counter every night for a couple nights one time and I was just blown away. Whatever it is that you're doing; it works! Rock on, girl! My post for today:http://joolimammoth.blogspot.com/2017/11/grateful-for-social-media.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so awesome! I'll read your post right now.

      Delete

Tell us your thoughts...