Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Poetry Top Ten of 2017



I didn't write nearly as much poetry as in years past, but that didn't stop all of you from reading and sharing! I am blessed with immense support, and I want to be sure you know how thankful I am for your time you spend reading my words. 

While I want to, I can't promise getting back on track poetry-wise, but I will promise that I will always write authentically whenever I do let myself get poetry out onto the page. 

Thank you for making each of these poems stand out and rise to the top. Each one has a story behind it laced throughout every word you see. 

2017 Top Ten Poetry: 


2. He Made Me a Real Teacher


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...