Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

to and fro

Where did you go, my dear, my darling friend?

Are you lost going to and fro in the dark, dark night?

I never thought there could be an absolute end, 

From sharing one heart to this deafening dark washed out in blinding light. 


Your love's loss takes my breath and bites

With a sharpness I can hardly stand; 

I can only think to stand and fight

For the chance to once again have you hold my hand, 


My friend, the owner of the love I never planned

To give away so freely and for eternity,  

That light at the end of the tunnel was a contraband

That we never paid the toll on for our steadfast amity.


Where have you gone?

I have stood here too long.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...