Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

dance!

the rhythm hits the air
like a fireworks explosion
the feet get to the floor
faster than a bullet train to its destination

calling beckoning begging
pushing her to dance
moving sweating following
the lead that she pushes against
sliding spinning swinging
like the song will never end

their rhythm cuts through the crowd
like a knife through butter
their feet glide across the floor
faster than rocks skipping across a lake


1 comment:

  1. I never have any criticism when it comes to your poetry. You stuff is just plain...good. <3

    I seriously wish I'd have known about this poetry challenge before April. I need to immerse myself in poetry writing more often. I don't know about 30 days in a row though. You are a champ. And a talented one to boot. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...