Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

words escape me

no words, just fascination


shaking
maybe something more like trembling
so many friends
are they just pretending?
wishing
always wishing
why?
come so far
through so much
but it never seems to end
I must secretly love trouble
traveling--that's what I want to do
see new places
visit family
New York
Texas
British Isles
yes, family
sweet reunion
I long for that
someone to call my own
children are that
my wonderful, mess-making children
they are so much
life's breath
will someone who is not my own
choose to stay
forever?
humming
outside my window
the world is waiting
for me to start my day
writing
always writing
living the dream
from so long ago
still wishing
for more




WRITE your slice. SHARE your link. GIVE some comments to (at least three) other slicers.If you're leaving your comment early in the day, please consider returning this evening or tomorrow to read some of our evening posters' slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...