Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

six-word memoir writing process

purple
people
goodness
variety
ostentatious
vivacious
tenacity/tenacious
travel
vacation
new places
hotels
movies
theatre
singing
dancing
writing
classy
tacky
refined
style
New York City
service
flowers
farming
trampolines
aubergine
magazines
addiction
queen
sovereign
change

Seeking an outlet for my social needs during my divorce and need for exercise resulted in a two-year stint with BYU ballroom classes. Dancing has always been something I've enjoyed. Think 14-years-old and church dances. I went from bronze to silver to gold American Social Dance and bronze international ballroom and bronze Latin Dance.






2 comments:

  1. I remember church dances. Kudos to you for pursuing something you loved even when you were facing tough times.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...