Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

consideration



It is something special to be thought of and considered by the people around us. There is truly nothing like it as it warms the heart and soul of the giver and receiver. It is proof of care.  

Simplicity is the key, I believe. Just setting aside some time—even a few seconds. Sharing a moment in a hug or a knowing glance. A text or phone call. Carving out time for someone. There is so much friendship in these acts of remembering. The trajectory of an entire day or week can be changed by taking time for others. I know my life is made bearable by the thoughtfulness others show to me. 

Taking time to just write about consideration has been hard for me today because I have been so busy and exhausted, but I am glad I took a moment for this. I don't want the feeling to pass without acknowledging this gift I receive more often than I can keep track of. 


1 comment:

  1. Yes - actually seeing the people around us and connecting with them can make the day brighter. Well said!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...