Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

magnificent

poetry, photography


Gifts resplendent were laid across my path this day
Gentle words, lovingkindness, appreciation
An overflowing well of pure, sparkling inspiration

A glimmering smile lit my shadowed face
Wondrous and  unforeseen, sheer delight
Such generosity of spirit sharing its depth and height

No longer feeling the drought within this heart
Drawing upon lines of uncomplicated sincerity
Drinking from the cup of an everlasting amity

Pushing me to see with deepened vision
My priceless gift—full to the brim with felicity
Leaving no room for bleak opacity



http://twowritingteachers.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/sols_6.jpg






3 comments:

  1. I love this poem - such a lovely day captured with such juicy words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juicy is a great word too! I'm so glad you enjoyed the read.

      Delete
  2. Love your choice of words in this poem!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...