Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

my baptism day


15.

All I remember about my baptism day is that my mom couldn't come because my baby brother was very sick. I felt so saddened that she couldn't be there that I didn't allow myself to feel the happiness that should have come to me. I am grateful for the decision to be baptized, but if I could go back, I would ask my parents to postpone it until all of my family could be there together.

My life is blessed because of my membership in the church, and I invite all who would like to know more to visit lds.org that you might see for yourself. 

1 comment:

  1. Week 15: http://luckbethislady.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-baptism.html

    I don't know why I am having such a hard time remembering to do these early in the day. Doh!

    I am so sad for you; though, that your mom wasn't able to be at your baptism. You are right, they should have postponed it. :(

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...