Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

building walls



Siempre estaré aquí 
Are words I won't take lightly.
I see, hear, and watch for always
Sensing it in the air between us.
And nothing, no one, anywhere
Has been able to get past
That invisible electricity
A magnetic force drawing me in
With no ability to turn back now
I see the walls that remain
And the only thought I have
Is to break them down brick by brick
With a loving hand
If you will but hold the one that's free
I'll let you build a sanctuary on the other side
For us to shore up against the tide
Keeping our love safe from the battering
Waves of doubt and habit
Brick by brick
You take mine and I'll take yours
Making them ours to create
A welcome home
Where neither of us wants to leave















No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...