Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

2019 better be good

I know and know of too many people who say 2018 was a rough year to think I'm special. It was chock-full of change, both hard and happy, but so much, too much. I don't necessarily long for status quo, but man alive it would be nice to have a chance to breathe for a bit.

Resolutions are not my thing, but I do love to work on improving myself regularly. So this year, I'm looking toward the future with an expectation of garbage loads of change and working on my perspective toward it. I want to take it in stride instead of crying or getting resentful. I want to see how far I can go without giving in to negativity.

One thing I also hope for in this year we have in front of us is for my family to grow in love. I am very hopeful for this year to be the one where we have so much positivity and love that we never doubt that we care for one another. I want to have so much love and kindness that other people can see how much we love each other.

I have high hopes for this new year, 2019. Don't let a lady down. 

1 comment:

  1. I think your resolution to grow in love as a family is a fabulous goal. May you smile at every small joy you find in 2019. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...