Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

always hopeful

Like a naïve, little child, I cry out to the Sky.
The stars acknowledge me weeping and nod in agreement.
Night turns inside out with snow falling out of respect for my tears.
Gently, softly, tenderly blanketing the earth for me
As I strain to hear angels sing and ask that they keep watch over me.
The night seems so long as I hold onto all I have ever known
No matter who has gone or who might stay.

With the heart of someone who hopes, I watch.
Dawn quietly whispers that the future is bright.
It shall be bright and ever hopeful.
It will be filled with dreams made new and plans to do
As I reach with faith everlasting and learn to let go.
The season to hope never seems to leave as I trust all I have ever known.
No matter who has gone or who might stay, I remain always hopeful.





1 comment:

Tell us your thoughts...