Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

remind me



Remind me to love you like the softly falling snow
Loves the air it hangs upon. 

Remind me to love you like the sunrise 
Loves to daily kiss the purple mountaintops. 

Remind me to love you like a tender memory
Loves to wrap itself around our hearts. 

Remind me to love you like a favorite song
Loves to transport us through time. 

Remind me to love you like a crashing wave
Loves to push and pull at the glorious shore. 

Remind me to love you like the gently coming night
Loves the stars that share their light.

Remind me to love you like the precious soul
That you are. 



1 comment:

Tell us your thoughts...