Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

this road

Where can I find the peace I seek as I wander on this lonely road 

This road with no end in sight that has taken my whole heart to traverse

To bravely traverse the ups and downs, the hills and valleys, has been my life's work

My whole life's work seems never-ending like this road that breaks me down into pieces

Into ground down pieces of humility and hope, I find myself broken and shaped for more

For much more am I destined, and my soul understands where I can go for peace

For the peace I need is in my faith and hope and charity that leads me on toward Heaven




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...