Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

a sweet dream



33.

Retirement feels more like an elusive, distant dream to me than any sort of reality I can fathom, yet I can see it right in front of me as if it is tomorrow, and in that dream I am traveling along the countrysides of new and familiar places with someone, not quite sure who yet, but traveling contentedly with a darling, dear companion who loves me and I love him, and I write about the sights and sounds, smells and tastes of everything we encounter at the end of every day because in the midst of our adventures I am taking photographs like an absolutely obsessed freak, who is happier than a kid on Christmas in a candy store with their hand caught in the cookie jar riding a train for the first time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...