Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

reflection

Texas, Ranch, Photography, Green Pastures
Shannon, Texas


Remind me what I mean to you.
Tell me how I am amazing.
Show me that I matter.
Give me what you won't give others.

Provide me with honest affection.

I provide honest affection.
I give to you what I give no one else.
I show you that you matter.
I tell you how you amaze me.
I try to remind you every day how much you mean to me. 

As I reflect upon the situation,
I see all that you do for me:
You remind, tell, show, give, and provide
Without expectations 
Sharing this lovely adventure. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...