Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

without a doubt



To feel like I belong
In your world
That you make space
And take courage enough
To shut out the noise and allow
Priority to take place
For this quiet, loving world
We create day by day
There are no bounds
But the ones we set
Take down the walls
Give our joy its rightful chance
To let it happen
This spark, this love
This imperfect yet immaculate
Friendship, our sweet delight
A place to call home
Within our hearts
A place to heal together
A place to never depart
Because it's ours
Help me know
And show me
I will forever belong
Because my darling you
Know that you belong there too



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...