Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

the hum of hearts



The words you have written upon my heart
Cannot be scratched on any paper page
The memories you've etched upon my mind
Cannot be captured in a photograph
The happiness you have set at my feet
Will not be handed over easily
Your way has carved out a place within me

Kindness of spirit leaves permanent marks
Provides healing balm that fills all the cracks
While left unfinished with more to explore
The perfection that lies in all your flaws
Binds eternal wounds and writes a new song
That can be heard and seen and felt by us
Soothing hum of ethereal remnants


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...