Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

faithful heart

Texas, sunsets, photography, poetry


stripping bits and pieces off
of the threads that hold it all 
together within the center of me

unravelling the core of my hopes
and dreams only to find another scrap
of something untouchable and free

trembling in the fierce and forceful wind
of the tempests of daily life
stealing away every part but that one

wishing with something more than 
just a wish on a star in the fading light of day
but with faith embedded forever in our foundation

growing in love I never thought possible
proving my weathered heart ever more grateful 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...