Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

my almond joy


Tiny blossoms to look forward to each year
Soft and fresh and delicate
Each spring when they finally unfold
Displaying their hope for the future

When their time arrives to shine
I will not be there to see this time
But in my heart, every spring, I will recall
The joy each blossom gave simply by existing








4 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower and words to capture the delicate, blue memory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate very much how you noticed the hue of my memory. Blue, indeed.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for taking time to read this one especially. It's a special one.

      Delete

Tell us your thoughts...