Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

journey of a lifetime


28.

I wouldn't say there is a definitive moment for when I became a true believer in the gospel of Jesus Christ. It has been and continues to be a journey of a lifetime.

What conversion means to me is when I started pondering on the scriptures because I want to; when I wanted to be good, especially when it is most difficult; when I push past guilt and actually work toward true repentance--every day; when I look at another's suffering and stop thinking of myself in order to help them; when I strive to learn and teach and grow in all aspects of my life that I might glorify God in whatever ways I can.

Despite my rough edges and crazy past, I know that I am a beloved daughter of God and that I will be welcomed back into His presence as long as I keep on doing my personal best. I am grateful for the gift of repentance and the power of forgiveness; I have seen the many miracles that come from those two gospel principles.

It took me a long time to realize the tangible presence of Jesus in my life. And now, I have a testimony of God's love for me and all of creation.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...