Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

I want...

I don't know what to say without sounding like a pitiful mess, and I'm tired of my negative voice--written or spoken. I just want to be able to move on with life. I want to make plans and have them stick. I want my broken record of an existence to finally play a different song. I want to hear music within the lines of my life, without straining to hear. I want the hurt to end. Even if it's to experience new pain, at least it would be different hurt. I just want to feel happy without having to constantly ignore the elephant in the room of my heart. I want to know where the struggle leads. I want to feel more joy than sorrow.


http://twowritingteachers.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/sols_6.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Amazing words. My life and my choices over the last nine months. Yes, all those things will happen. Be careful what you wish for...

    My divorce was final 6/13. I am free, happy, alone, broke and excited again. Excited about a future that is completely unknown but one, for better or for worse I will create.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you sharing your insight. I hope you find peace and healing within your unknown future.

      Delete

Tell us your thoughts...