Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

family



31.

My greatest joy and my greatest sorrow are forever intertwined. Being part of a family and creating one of my own has been my greatest joy. Alas, the profound problems, in varying degrees, associated with family members (not excluding my marriage) are my greatest sorrow. It is all part of one whole which cannot be sorted out or separated.

Family brings joy and sorrow for me, and I believe it has been this way continually throughout my existence.







1 comment:

  1. This makes me so sad, and oddly enough, I feel the same way. When I see families (especially father/daughter relationships, or relationships between siblings) I feel a little piece of my heart breaking - I know that our family dynamic was affected forever when my parents got divorced, and it saddens me that things will never be as they could have been.

    It also makes me so sad that there are not more family members trying to be there for you and uplift you right now as you are struggling through this trial. Just know that I am always here for you. I love you as if you were my own sister, and I hope it is always like this. Keep your head up. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and one day, you will look back at this experience and be able to see the blessings that came out of all the pain. <3

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...