Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

musing on rope

Sometimes I think life is never going to change, that I will always be like a tied up, captured animal, but I've been noticing something about myself. Things are changing, even unraveling in a positive way. I'm getting stronger every day. I'm beginning to make it through this tug o' war existence without completely falling apart emotionally when my hands are tied and there's seemingly nothing I can to do break free. I am taking control of the the split ends and mending what I can. The only problem is that there seems to always be a good strong tug back in the wrong direction just when I think everything will begin to be different. Now that I see how things are becoming different despite outside forces, I want to sever the rope for good, and even though it seems to be moving along as with the use of a butter knife, I will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...