Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

people who like to write


Not everyone enjoys writing, so whenever I find a kindred spirit, I reach out for connection. I wonder at times if it puts people off, but I feel like I've found "my people" every time I find an writerly type.

We talk about writing struggles, good ideas, interesting storylines, writing workshops, and the list could go on forever. I feel so at home and so assured that we will be good friends from the very start. As a lover of writing and being an editor, I also have opportunities to help others with their writing.

And you do not want me to get started when I find out someone is an editor! Talk about feeling at home. The grammar rants alone fill my joy to overflowing.

I am so thankful that writing and writers are part of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...