Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

veterans


To live in this country is a privilege and a blessing. I am thankful today especially for the blessings I enjoy because of the people who have signed up to protect my rights and blessings as a citizen.

I've made a point of learning about the different wars that Americans have fought in, so I can better appreciate what veterans have done for us. I think about the aftermath, the real cost, of their service. Some people come back a different person entirely. Some people lose so much and even their lives.

I'd like to thank all who serve to keep me and my family safe and able to keep living our American dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...