Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

a dream



To burn all my words
What a dream that would be
A dream and a tragedy

To love without fear
What a world that would be
A dream sans reality

To live in moments
What a life that would be
A dream that can be costly

To write honest love
What a treat that would be
A dream I taste while writing

To burn up this heart
What a shame that would be
A dream without clarity

To care, just care
What a simple thing that can be
A dream I want to achieve






1 comment:

  1. I love your use of this form. I don't know if it's an official form or an invented one, but it's very lyrical. You caught me right in the first stanza.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...