Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

look


Looking back
Looking ahead
Looking around
I see a blanket of love
I see balloons and sunshine and lamplight
I see tunnels and avalanches and darkest nights
I see music and mirrors and me
Making my way from before the beginning
And walking, continually walking slow yet steady
To where I belong
Searching for myself and my home
Writing myself into the story

Time and time again
Making sure the hero stays on her journey
Watching for the guides along the way
Loving friends and family and strangers
As they make their way into the story
For a moment or a lifetime
They help guide her home
With divine intuition
Divine guidance
Divine love
Come find me on this path
Let this hero walk alone no more

With tenderness and light steps
Kindness and care
Patience and prayer
Look for a way
To find your way
To conjoin two stories
And look no more away
From how aligned the stars remain
Look past the sky
Look toward heaven
For angels wait in the wings
To guide the way







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...