Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

room to grow



Standing at the base
Looking heavenward
Imagining eternity

Faith overtakes my breath
Hope instead within my chest
Charity guiding my every step

Blue skies forever are what I see
Outside and inside
On the surface and within

Brick upon brick cemented together with light
The layers of my faith
Building something that holds weight

Windows to look through
Windows to reflect
Windows to see out and in and up

Shelter me from the storms that attempt to break
Help me find my way today that I may feel His joy
Ready me for forever that there will be room to grow












1 comment:

  1. Is there a better place to be? I especially like the stanza about windows.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...