Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

every single one

4.

I never thought I'd be able to say this and mean it, but I really don't have a favorite scripture because I have learned to love so many of them. For this precise reason I decided to explore the idea of my Seeking to Become series.

Tell my 20 year-old self that I'd be writing something like this and I would probably have laughed in your face. My heart is humbled at the question, and I give thanks to God for the mighty change of heart I've had over the past several years.

The scriptures--every single one I have ever read--are my favorite. And I'm serious.



1 comment:

  1. Week 4 - The Blessing of Scripture: http://luckbethislady.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-blessing-of-scripture.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...