Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Writing of the #PurpleSerial Series

If you haven't noticed, I love to write. I write silly things, weird things, romantic things, and even quite serious things. But somehow I haven't figured out how to write when I am under pressure. It feels impossible. My goal is to blog meaningful words that might cheer and bless those who read them, yet I keep falling silent from time to time. The woman who can talk 'til everyone else drops loses her words—a supremely oxymoronic situation, to say the least.

However, I have other places wherein I write that provide me with a different sense of my audience. The most conducive venue for opening up for me is Twitter. I feel as if we are in a small room spending friend time together and stories, cherished or irritating or funny memories, start spilling out.

At first, I didn't have a hashtag for these stories of mine, but then I would choose one that made sense or made the content feel funnier. Finally one day, I decided to use the same one each time so I can search it easier, my following can find the stories quickly, and it's just really super awesome. So yeah. That's how #purpleserial serials came about and will continue on.

I love telling stories. Thanks for coming back for more in whichever venue you do.  It fuels my fire to no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...