Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

listless

forever
laundry
reading
projects
messy rooms
homework
dirty dishes
dinner time
dirty dishes
run around
drive to school
pick up the bus misser
more homework
lame legal stuff
pestering
load dishwasher
helping
showers
more laundry
textbooks stacked a mile high
driving here and there
crazy
yelling
loving
tickling
laughing
crying
working
not working
numb
tired
over stimulated
raggedy
pretending
to be a writer



7 comments:

  1. Did you just write my life? I can relate to this list. I love that dirty dishes and laundry were repeat offenders on your list...they are endless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days just call for one liners. Love the last two lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post! Thank you for sharing a little slice of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite part: crazy
    yelling
    loving
    tickling
    laughing
    crying

    Some days I just wish I could break out and do tickle monster at school...ah...miss those crazy days. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this list! A lot of it sounds like my life, too.
    I'm going to try this kind of writing in my notebook.
    Maybe, I'll do a blog post, too.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the list idea. I can't wait to post my list in the future. By the way...you are a writer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed reading through this list. It all meshed together so well.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...