Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

opportunity to love



The world became larger and smaller for me all at once within a few days time.

Amazing is the transformation we undergo when our perspectives shift and we can see from another person's view who we are. Also, taking time to listen to someone new and different from yourself teaches a great deal about how similar we all are and how much we need to have compassion. I will never see myself or my world the same again, and I am glad for it because my heart grew in ways I could never have imagined. Opportunities such as this are few, demanding that I treasure it for a lifetime and beyond. I will choose to love every second of the experience. Always.



1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful and deep. To allow your heart to grow not an easy thing to do. I am glad to see that you will leave this experience with a deeper feeling of love and to keep yourself open to those new opportunities.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...