Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Old New Spice Video

This funny guy, Stephen Jones, was in my Shakespeare class back in the day. Not until about a year after that class did I realize he was getting his name out there in the world. All I knew is that he was really nice, almost as lost as I was at times, and super funny. This youtube video is a bit old, but it makes me smile every time I watch it!



I remembered about his library video because he posted to Facebook a link to another video (actually a contest commercial) he has been working on with some other folks and I thought you all might enjoy the new stuff as well. If you like it, vote for it!

http://www.crashthesuperbowl.com/#/gallery/?video=11999

p.s.

don't forget to scroll to the bottom and pause the music player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...